Hempx® Joint Tee L/S White
MLK said, "Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying". Based on a Caravaggio painting from 1605, this design celebrates the lifting of the veil that comes with the arrival of the smoke. It also just looks dope. A garment made from woven hemp with sewn-on graphics. Woven label at lower-front side. Made from a soft blend of hemp & cotton.
Drake is 6'1" wearing a Large L/S T Shirt and Large Track Pants
Free Shipping Worldwide
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
Our products are true to size. For a more relaxed fit, order one size up.
- Cold wash with like colors.
- Do not iron on design.
- Avoid machine dry.
- If you must machine dry, tumble dry low.
- Sustainable: Hemp farming uses much less water than cotton farming (about half as much). Hemp farming doesn't require the use of pesticides. Nothing gets wasted with hemp farming (the seeds are used to make oils, and stalks are used for fibers). Hemp farming produces more fiber per acre than trees, and can be renewed up to 3 times per year. Industrial hemp absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees.
- Weather resistant: Hemp is UV resistant, and mold resistant making it perfect for wearing outdoors.
- Strong: Hemp fibers are lightweight and soft, but have 3 times the tensile strength of cotton. This means garments composed with hemp are stronger and less likely to tear than a cotton garment.